Artikel Ping Babab.net

Thursday, August 9, 2018

Nursery @ Childcare @ Kindergarten review

I used to send my son to Taska Pusaka Ann located at Jalan Damai, KL when he was 4 months old. The kindergarten is placed at a bungalow lot at the peaceful Jalan Damai. It is an english based kindergarten owned by a chinese teacher. The owner has 2 assistants which will take care of all the kids there. Overall, it is a good place, easy to drop off and pick up your child, they provide logbook for the parents to monitor the child activities and development. The only bad factor that I decided to find other place for my baby is they always take long leave, for which working parents like us cannot afford.

After surveying for few places, I was then decided to enroll my child at Primrose Hill located at Avenue K (in front of KLCC). I was impressed when I went there for site visit. They allow parents to come freely at all time so we can at anytime see our child if we wish to. The fee is high, considering it's a frachise of a UK kindergarten, but I can guarantee you won't find any kindergarten in KL that can challenge their perfection. Diapers are provided, food (even puree for babies) are provided, and you will surely be happy of the kind of food they serve your kids. Fresh fruits, cheese, pasta, fresh milk etc. etc. etc. What I can say is, you get what you pay for with no regret.

At 18 months old, I decided to move my son to another kindergarten (due to economy crisis back in 2016). It was a sad decision to make. I found alternatives as to still get the best place for my child. I was then decided to send him to Graceful Hands located at Jalan Ampang Hilir. The fee is high also, but I take alternative to send him for 3 days/week on half day basis. I will pick up my son in the afternoon and send to baby sitter to take care of him.

I am also satisfied with Graceful Hands, as it provides the child with good activities including gymnastic class (even my child is not even 2yo). They have the schedule of letting the child play for 15 minutes at playground each day to start their session. My son really enjoyed the playground session, gymnastic class and dancing session.

In 2017, I got a job offer (short term) in Pasir Gudang, Johor. I send my son to babysitter at first until I found out that Brainy Bunch in Bandar Seri Alam can accept temporary student. I was then enrolled my son the BBIM Seri Alam. I was actually concern on my child english development because I used to send him to english kindergarten with the hope that he can speak english fluently. It was no regret that I found this BBIM. They are very strict in languange medium as they put a sign of 'English Speaking Area' at their entrance. It was a good experience for me and my son as he enjoy his days there. When it come to last day there, I was so sad to say goodbye as I feel that the teachers are really kind in taking care of my son.

Now we are back in Klang Valley, to be exact in Subang Jaya. My son is now in Real Kids. I am satisfied so far with his development. He likes the swimming class and dancing session. Cant wait for his first ever concert in October...

2 comments: