Artikel Ping Babab.net

Tuesday, September 25, 2018

Route to Professional Engineer - IEM Professional Interview (PI) Result

After 1 month attending the interview, I've been emailing IEM few times for my interview results. Having no reply, I made a phone call to follow up. The secretariat said that my result will be out on this particular date (which is exactly 2 months after the interview). Only then she can tell about my result. Since that date fall on Saturday, I've been trying to call then the friday before but still, they said I have to wait. I wait for the next working day to follow up.

And finally.........

Alhamdulillah.. I made it! I pass the interview and I can proceed with my Professional Engineer application with BEM once my Corporate IEM membership certificate is out. I am so happy that I manage to pass. The official email regarding my result and the IEM certificate will be ready in about 1 month from the date of the result. I have to wait patiently and hope that I will be able to get it the soonest possible.

8 comments:

  1. Dear mrs ingenieur,

    May i ask, which form that you used for PI iv?
    Is it the PI enhanced form?

    Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  2. I use IEM PI A100 form which is currently available on IEM website

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Is there any tips how to fill up PI A401 form?
      Currently im stuck to fill up this form.

      Delete
  3. I can say that PI A401 form is the most challenging part of the application. Try to relate your daily work tasks with the competency category. Believe me, you can describe each competency category as you wish, there is no right or wrong, it is just that you have to make it relevant. Let me give you this one tip, set a target for each competency category to be finished in your target timeline. Example, you have to target to complete each category in 2 days, so you will complete that form in 10 days, good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the tips.
    I'll try my best to finish up this form.
    By the way, congrats for your achievement. Keep sharing your experience on PI IV in this blog. I love to read it!

    Thank you

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Puan. How about the part IEM PI 0100? Any tips in writing this part. Tq

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Puan.
    Can u share your experience during the interview session. How is your preparation for the interview.What type of question did the interview ask & pls share a tips.

    ReplyDelete